Legal Question in Intellectual Property in California

Can I claim the rights of a song originally by somebody else, but remixed by me

Asked on 5/18/13, 6:29 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rob Reed Law Office of Robert A. Reed

Without the copyright holder's permission, no.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/13, 7:01 pm

Charles Perry Law Offices of Charles R. Perry

Mr. Reed is correct. Indeed, you may have already infringed on the rights of the copyright holder.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/13, 11:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in California