Legal Question in Intellectual Property in California

What F.R.C.P. allows a plaintiff to respond to a Motion To Dismiss For Failure To Prosecute?

Asked on 7/20/13, 2:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Perry Law Offices of Charles R. Perry

There is no specific rule, except the general notion (perhaps assumed in the rules and not explicitly stated) that any party to the action can respond to any particular motion.

The timing rules for oppositions are almost always set forth in the local rules for the district court. Be sure to check those rules and comply with the timing requirements.

Read more
Answered on 7/21/13, 6:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in California