Legal Question in International Law in California

My friend says, "I own a house in Honduras that I put my three sons names in the title. I want to sell the house. Can a quict claim deed signed by them remove their names in Honduras, or what do I need to do?"

Asked on 2/05/15, 4:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

This is not an international law question. This is a question about the internal law of Honduras. Your friend will have to ask someone qualified to advise on the law of that country.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/15, 8:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in California