Legal Question in International Law in California

I was tricked into signing a I-407 form and now after being a PLR for 50 yrs.Now they say that doesn't matter and I have to re-apply which now they also say I'm inadmissible because of 2 misdemeanours I got during the 50 yrs of living in U.S.A.(NOT BAD CRIMES) A pety theft and public nuisance I'm married to a U.S.. citizen foor 26 yrs. and I just now found out I could dispute this but I signed it almost 3 yrs ago..can i still dispute it

Asked on 9/11/12, 3:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Harrell W. Andrew Harrell, Attorney at Law

Where are you currently living? If you are out of the country, how long ago did you leave the U.S.?

Read more
Answered on 9/11/12, 4:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in California