Legal Question in Investment Law in California

I’m Filing for Social Security disability but do not want to show real estate that I have a percentage ownership in with my family

Asked on 2/04/18, 11:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bryan Whipple Bryan R. R. Whipple, Attorney at Law

We cannot give advice on how to avoid following the rules and instructions. Either give them the requested information or dispose of the property interest.

Read more
Answered on 2/04/18, 2:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in California