Legal Question in Investment Law in California

can one with an ITIN invest in the stock market?

Asked on 12/15/18, 1:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bryan Whipple Bryan R. R. Whipple, Attorney at Law

Yes, an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) should be sufficient for most brokers as tax identification, but policies may vary from one to another. Have a discussion with one or more local or online brokers.

Read more
Answered on 12/15/18, 8:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in California