Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in California

I am 13 and my parents are divorced, but I want live only live at my father's house because I despise my mother, How does that work?

Does it work?

Asked on 7/12/15, 5:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Your parents will agree on your living arrangements. If they cannot agree on the custody and share time the court will make the decision. With your stated dislike of your mother, the court will order you and your mother to joint counseling to work on your feelings about your mother.

Read more
Answered on 7/13/15, 5:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in California