Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in California

My friend has at 16 year old daughter which will be turning 17 next month who has been in and out of juvi 5 times. This last time while on house arrest she hit my friend on the right arm 3 times. My friend pressed charges and when she went to court today her daughter claimed she was not guilty. The courts came out my friend as if she was the bad one. I feel so bad for her and now it's going to trial. Where can she get some free legal advice or help? Her daughter already has charge for attacking her step dad.

Asked on 12/03/12, 4:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

It's not legal advice but if she calls the DA's office she can get connected to a victim's advocate/

Read more
Answered on 12/03/12, 6:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in California