Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in California

informal temp.guardianship

i gave my mother temporary guardianship over my 2 children,however she passed away i fear that one of the childs father wants to take her away,but i have sole and legal custody,of one of them,the other s father is incarcerated what do i do?

Asked on 1/20/08, 12:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Rooney D. G. Rooney, Attorney At Law

Re: informal temp.guardianship

Whatever guardianship might have existed, ended when your mother passed away. You have full legal and physical custody. The father must proceed in family law court to establish custody rights.

Read more
Answered on 1/20/08, 12:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in California