Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in California

Runaway back to wshington

im 17 going to be 18 ni nov. Im a mother and the washington court made me move with my mom in california. they use drugs and are violent , so i want to leave and go back to washington. I don't want to lose my kid whats my best option?

Asked on 9/17/07, 6:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anne Marie Healy Law Offices of Anne Marie Healy

Re: Runaway back to wshington

Go for emancipation.

Read more
Answered on 9/17/07, 10:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in California