Legal Question in Employment Law in California

My employer failed to report hours I worked to the Union and now I do not have insurance. Can I file a lawsuit?

Asked on 11/29/12, 10:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Your remedy for all work issues as a union member is a grievance. File it.

Read more
Answered on 11/29/12, 11:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California