Legal Question in Employment Law in California

As an employer I have filed an appeal notice for a decision by the California Labor Commissioner (98.2) if I decided to withdraw this appeal I understand I have to do it in writing. Is there a form for this withdrawal that can be filed , if so what would I look for or what is it called.

Asked on 1/28/13, 4:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arkady Itkin Law Office of Arkady Itkin


If you sent the appeal request to the Labor Commissioner's office, you simply need to fax them your own letter requesting to dismiss the appeal.

If you file a notice of appeal with court, then you need to file a Request for Dismissal. You can find this form on most courts' websites or just google "judicial council form California request for dismissal".


Arkady Itkin

San Francisco Employer Lawyer

Read more
Answered on 1/28/13, 4:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California