Legal Question in Employment Law in California

My employer has been paying me late, doesn't give me pay stubs with my paychecks, and it feels like he is underpaying , what should I do?

Asked on 9/10/13, 3:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

File a complaint with the Bureau of Labor Standards Enforcement of the California Dept. of Labor. It should be your first hit on Google if you search for it.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/13, 7:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California