Legal Question in Employment Law in California


I am a independent contractor who was terminated and withheld my commission. The company is located in Ga, USA and has a pattern of doing this. How do I get my commission?

Thank you

Asked on 11/12/13, 9:15 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Unless they have assets in California, you will have to go after them in Georgia.

Read more
Answered on 11/13/13, 10:37 am

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

By suing in GA through a local attorney there.

Read more
Answered on 11/15/13, 2:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California