Legal Question in Employment Law in California

I was hurt on the job but my employer never filed work comp papers only ca. state disability.Isnt that illegal?also i appealed a state decision to repay the disability amt, i won. the company appealed a second time and they won and the judge refused to accept new evidence. the panel in sacramento refused also. can i get the labor board to overturn the judges decision or what recourse do i have?

Asked on 7/19/13, 12:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


You may still have time to file a worker's compensation case against your employer. There are exceptions to statute of limitation defense which bars filing a claim more than a year after injury. Feel free to call me at 213-388-7070 for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 7/19/13, 4:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California