Legal Question in Employment Law in California

my school district wants to suspend me for allowing "bullying" in the clasroom. it was merely horseplay and the aide corroborates. these are 20 hyper 7th graders in special ed. setting. what can i do?

Asked on 1/27/13, 9:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Perry Law Offices of Charles R. Perry

You should probably speak to your union representative. There is likely a formal grievance procedure that you must follow.

Read more
Answered on 1/27/13, 11:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California