Legal Question in Employment Law in California

I worked for someone for 1year and he said he would play me 200$ a week for answering a business phone line 7 days aweek from 8 am till 8 pm but he didn't always pay me I kept written notes and he doesn't want to give me all that is owed.. What could I do or how do I get that from him?

Asked on 9/21/13, 7:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

File a claim with the Labor Department

Read more
Answered on 9/21/13, 7:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California