Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

charged child molester out of my home!

My room mate was charged with a ''lude act upon a child'' on 7/18/2003 and arrested at his work. He rents a room from me at the home I own. I am recently divorced and my two children ages 2 and 5 live with me full time.

How can I get him out of my home asap ''now'' never to come back?!

Asked on 7/18/03, 12:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ken Koenen Koenen & Tokunaga, P.C.

Re: charged child molester out of my home!

Go the the closest court house and file the papers required to get an immediate restraining order.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/03, 12:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California