Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

im being evicted have a massive lawsuit against my lender with solid proof of fraud court in riverside county ca. wont stay pending outcome I have 10 days to move my things and nowhere to go

Asked on 7/28/17, 12:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

You can apply to the court for a stay of a week or two. The court will require that you post the rent for the period, though. Also, you can try to negotiate with the landlord for additional time for your payment of some amount.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/17, 2:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California