Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

My girlfriend and her two kids moved in my house 2 weeks ago as she was getting Evicted from her place. I quickly learned that this was a mistake as her drinking and the loss of her job has sent her into a tailspin. There is no rental agreement between us and she pays no bills or rent how do I get her to leave?

Asked on 5/02/22, 2:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

Legally, if you ask her to leave and she refuses, she is trespassing and can be removed by the police.

Read more
Answered on 5/03/22, 9:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California