Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

my home has been leased without my permission by an agent who was hired to perform a short sale. i dont know who these people are. i told them there are there illegally and they arae using th system to stay. i want to move back into my home and refinace but can't. how can i get these people out of my home? why shoulkd i have to pay an atty and go through eveiction process when i am not a landlord and have no relationship with these people.,

Asked on 2/22/12, 9:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Iadevaia Law Offices of Philip A. Iadevaia

You need to see an attorney. Your situation is becoming a systemic problem in Los Angeles. There are even news stories about it. You need to get a landlord-tenant lawyer on this immediately. Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/12, 10:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California