Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

I live in California. I have a roommate who has been yelling at me from the kitchen which is next to my room door. He has been using indecent language and racial slurs. He also said he would burst into my room and stab me to death. I recorded this from my room but I understand there are privacy laws requiring 2 party consent. I feel threatened by him. Is there a way I can use this recording?

Asked on 10/18/13, 9:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services


Read more
Answered on 10/18/13, 10:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California