Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

i live in orangevale, california. i let a guy stay with me and now he wont leave. he is not on my lease. i have asked him repeatedly to get out. I locked him out and left his stuff on the door step and he called the police who told me i had to let im back in becuase i let him live there so not it's his residence. he does not pay rent and is not on my lease. what can i do?

Asked on 8/16/13, 12:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kubler The Kubler Law Firm

Go to Court, its a civil matter.

Read more
Answered on 8/22/13, 11:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California