Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

I been living with my roommate over a year verbal agreement.but I don't have my rent my employment has stop.can I be asked to leave right there and then

Asked on 10/04/21, 6:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

No. They have to give you a 3-day notice to pay or quit, and then evict you, just as if you were the master tenant.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/21, 9:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California