Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

Hi, I am located in California. I shared an apartment with a roommate and we had a verbal agreement that I would pay the rent and he would pay me back. This was the agreement for over a year and in that time he has paid only a few months worth of his part of the rent to me. We have now moved apart and he refuses to repay the rest of the money he owes. What can I do now?

Asked on 9/06/13, 7:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green

Your best bet is small claims court...

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 5:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California