Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

I have been a manager for 4 1/2 years in exchange for contract and no im fired and they want me out to move a new manager in and I havent even been given writtin notice.whats rights do I have and what is the proper proceedure they must follow?im in califonia.

Asked on 6/18/13, 11:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian Rosales Harris, Rosales & harris

If your occupancy of the unit is soley due to your employment, you are required to vacate upon the termination of your employment. If you fail to vacate they may begin eviction proceedings.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/13, 10:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California