Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

the mobile home is owned by my mother. My brother was living there with the girlfriend. My brother has passed and we have sold the mobile home. Now the girlfriend will not move out. How do we get her out? there is no rental or lease agreement with her or anyone.

Asked on 2/23/22, 12:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

You file an unlawful detainer action, the same as if she was in an apartment you owned.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/22, 8:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California