Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

What is the process in California for getting reimbursed for court and attorney fees when your landlord dismisses an Unlawful Detainer action against you before it goes to trial?


Asked on 6/27/10, 12:43 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

You can get your filing fees if you timely file a memorandum of costs. If the rental agreement provides for attorney's fees, you can include those in your memorandum of costs.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/10, 3:54 pm

If you have an attorney, ask him or her.

Read more
Answered on 6/28/10, 10:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California