Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

I recently broke up with my girlfriend and she threw away all my belongings what are my option's other than smallclaims court

Asked on 8/18/15, 5:06 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Brian Rosales Harris, Rosales & harris

You have a claim for the value of the lost property. Small claims is really your only option unless the property was worth significantly more that the $10,000 limit.

Read more
Answered on 8/18/15, 5:10 pm
Nicholas Spirtos Law Offices of Nicholas B. Spirtos

Take her to small claims where you can demand up to $10,000. Unless your claim is worth a lot more, it may not be worth taking to superior court.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/15, 9:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California