Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

I relied on advise from atty who did not know the law. Said she did, but she was completely wrong. Her take & advise was based on a false and erroneous application of the law. I don't need to name her (she's a former collections atty in SD, that should have been a flag - what I great legal mind.. collections law, yeah,.right). Anyway, what's my recourse?

Asked on 9/18/10, 5:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

It depends on whether or not you have suffered any damages as a result of her incorrect legal advice. If so, your recourse is an action for malpractice.

Read more
Answered on 9/23/10, 5:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California