Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

If I am renting a house, and it needs to be sprayed for pests, who pays for it?

Asked on 10/27/13, 10:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

That depends on what kind of pests and why they are there.

Read more
Answered on 10/27/13, 11:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California