Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

Tenant is living in an RV and not paying the rent. How can I evict them>

Asked on 1/31/12, 12:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Gibbs The Gibbs Law Firm, APC

You need to hire an attorney in your area who handles landlord-tenant matters. Depending upon whether the RV is in an RV Park, a Mobilehome Park, or on your private land, the process is very different. I don't suggest trying to handle this without an attorney as it is a bit more complicated than evicting a tenant from an apartment.

*Due to the limitations of the LawGuru Forums, The Gibbs Law Firm, APC's (the "Firm") participation in responding to questions posted herein does not constitute legal advice, nor legal representation of the person or entity posting a question. No Attorney/Client relationship is or shall be construed to be created hereby. Further, information you provide to the Firm through this website is not confidential - it is available publicly to anyone visiting this website. The Firm shall have no obligation to keep the information you provide herein confidential in any context. The information provided herein by the Firm is general, and requires that the poster obtain specific legal advice from an attorney. The poster shall not rely upon the information provided herein as legal advice nor as the basis for making any decisions of legal consequence. As required by 11 U.S.C. 528, we must now disclose that, "We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. Assistance we provide with respect to Debt Relief may involve bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code."

Read more
Answered on 2/02/12, 3:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California