Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

We are the tenant and recently lease a house. We live there for 7-8 days and we (my 7 years old daughter, my wife, mother-inlaw and me) got byte from fleas.

The ownew have to put us on the hotel in order for him to fumigate and spay his house. for the past 30 days, we were suffered from flea bytes, the wound from flea left scar on our body, or life at the hotel is so terrible. 4 of us share 1 room from hotel w/o kitchen. We have to eat out every, terrible food. Our sex life also terrible for one month. We throught a lot of our personal belonging and out matress and box spring away.

From all the trouble we got.

Can we bring up this case and sue the owner?

What is percentage of winning?

What can we get out from this case?

Thanks in advance!!!


Asked on 9/12/13, 9:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq. Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At Law

Yes, you can sue! Contact a Landord Tenant law in your ZIP code of 95305. Sue them for any medical difficulties that can arise in the future plus intention or negligent infliction of emotional distress.

This landlord was negligent in even RENTING this place to you. Now who is paying? YOU!

Read more
Answered on 9/13/13, 1:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California