Legal Question in Legal Ethics in California

What CA Law-States a person can report a crime to the nearest police station.

(I Reported a sexual physical abuse upon 8 year boy. to my sheriffs jurisdiction. They did not want it told me to report it where crime happened. I phone that town’s PD to report it. They told me to report the crime to my police agency. TIME to ENFORCE the Citizens vigilante Enforcement!

Asked on 9/08/21, 5:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

Skip the police and contact Child Protective Services in the County in which the child resides.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/21, 6:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in California