Legal Question in Legal Ethics in California

The chp will not give report regading a death of a family member that hapend on the job. How can I obtain the report?

Asked on 1/02/12, 11:53 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Stone Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE

Your worker's comp attorney will subpoena it.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/12, 12:06 pm
Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

If your family member was a CHP employee, I agree with Mr. Stone. Otherwise you have to give us more information.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/12, 11:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in California