Legal Question in Legal Ethics in California

My sons lawyer named julia young in roseville,ca supposedly invested $20,000. for my son. with a return of $300.00 a month hasn't happened. this was a inheritance my son rec'd. she will not return my phone calls. first time i talked to her told me she had signed paperwork. i typed up a letter and had my son sign it giving me access to that info. my sin is schizophreni and in a medical facility. is there anything as his mom i can do? thank you

Asked on 8/17/19, 2:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

File a complaint with the State Bar.

Read more
Answered on 8/18/19, 3:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in California