Legal Question in Legal Ethics in California

My wife of 7 years and her College Professor an assistant Dean who is also her boss on campus /his secretary, is having a love affair. Do I have legal remedies.He encouraged my wife to leave the family home. He work for a Cal State. A local State Senator reported the affair to the University Chancellor, nothing happen.


Asked on 1/02/12, 11:09 pm

5 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Stone Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE

No legal remedy.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/12, 11:17 pm
Timothy McCormick Schneider, Holtz & Hutchison

There has not been any legal remedy for stealing another persons spouse in this state for a very long time, at least since the 1950s if not before. Your only legal rights are in divorce.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/12, 11:19 pm
Daniel Bakondi The Law Office of Daniel Bakondi

What do you want to accomplish?


Daniel Bakondi, Esq.

[email protected]


The Law Office of Daniel Bakondi, APLC

870 Market Street, Suite 1161

San Francisco CA 94102

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication may contain confidential information, privileged information, or attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient or received this message in error, any use or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited and unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately, and delete this message. No attorney-client nor confidential relationship is created through this communication. Nothing communicated or provided constitutes legal advice nor a legal opinion unless it so specifies and written agreement for attorney services has been entered into. Attorney licensed in California only. Your issue may be time sensitive and may result in loss of rights if you do not act in time. Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 1/03/12, 9:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in California