Legal Question in Mediation in California

My mom owes me 1000 on a car sale in contract and wont pay what do I do legaly to get the money

Asked on 1/08/13, 4:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

This is not a mediation question. The answer, however, is take her to small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 1/08/13, 4:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Mediation questions and answers in California