Legal Question in Mediation in California

Oct 1 2011 I forced thru personal reasons to immediately leave Washington state and move to California. I left all my posessions including a car with someone who I thought was a friend. They said they would help me sell the car. I was stupid and left the title with them. I have not heard from them since. I was recently informed they had sold my car for 3,000 dollars and I still have heard nothing. I don't know if I have any options or if this is just a very expensive lesson I'll have to learn since we didn't have anything in writing or anything like that. Please help

Asked on 3/05/13, 9:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kubler The Kubler Law Firm

You may have to go to small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 3/08/13, 10:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Mediation questions and answers in California