Legal Question in Mediation in California

I cant get the private college to release my transcript because I owe maney, what can I do

Asked on 1/08/13, 5:13 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Kubler The Kubler Law Firm

Read your school policies. You will have to pay them to get it most likely.

Read more
Answered on 1/08/13, 8:12 pm

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Pay them, or spend thousands of dollars in attorney fees trying to get the transcripts without paying the school.

Read more
Answered on 1/09/13, 10:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Mediation questions and answers in California