Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in California

If a someone has been admitted to a hospital for a cardiac arrest and are stating that the patient is brain dead, can we transfer the patient somewhere else for a second opinion. We suspect medical malpracrice.

Asked on 7/10/13, 4:35 pm

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joel Selik

If you are next of kin, family or power of attorney, yes.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/13, 4:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in California