Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in California

I had my appendix removed and have had pain ever since. I recently went to the chiropractor and found they left surgical clips inside me. I know that"s what is causing my pain is there anything I can legally do? e.g. sue

Asked on 9/18/14, 2:43 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Ben Glen Law Offices of Ben Glen, PC

Yes. You can make a claim and, if need be file a lawsuit, but there is an extremely limited time in which to do so. You should retain an attorney immediately for this matter, due to the complexities of such a claim and lawsuit. I would be happy to give you free advice without obligation.

Read more
Answered on 9/18/14, 3:22 pm
Paymon Bidari Bidari Civil Defense

You should first see a doctor in removing the clips. It could be very dangerous. Then pursue your legal rights against medical providers.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. 714-525-5570.

Read more
Answered on 9/18/14, 3:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in California