Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in California

Do we need to file expert opinion with the complaint of wrongful death in california?

Asked on 1/27/12, 7:49 am

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

3 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Stone Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE

No, but you had better have an attorney, and he or she had better have an expert lined up ready to provide an opinion.

Read more
Answered on 1/27/12, 1:51 pm

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

No expert opinion is needed for the filing. However, there is a special procedure that need to be followed pertaining to the heirs and successors-in-interest. Feel free to contact me if you need further help.

Read more
Answered on 2/01/12, 8:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in California