Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in California

If a hospital did a CT Scan on me in 2011, and found abnormalities, but failed to inform me, and now I have cancer, can I sue that hospital?

Asked on 9/16/13, 1:41 am

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

3 Answers from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

You may very well have a case. To know for certain we will need to review your records.

Read more
Answered on 9/16/13, 6:22 am

Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq. Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At Law

In my opinion there is a possible malpractice case here. Your attorney might need to hire an expert witness in the medical field that can show the outcome would have been different.

Read more
Answered on 9/17/13, 9:57 am
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Yes, if you can find a medical 'expert' to testify that this was negligence and malpractice. Your opinion and mine are irrelevant. Also, you have a potential statute of limitations problem to deal with.

If serious about hiring counsel to help in this, and if this is in SoCal courts, feel free to contact me. Iíll be happy to help

Read more
Answered on 9/17/13, 12:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in California