Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in California

Knee replacement

I have had 2 knee surgery the 1st one was not successful both was for knee replacement both were done by different doctors with the 2nd surgery I was told that I was recieving a plastic knee cap I am now seeing a 3rd doctor because the other 2 did'nt work I was told by the 3rd doctor that the 2nd doctor did'nt put in the plastic knee cap do I have any legal recourse against the 2nd doctor

Asked on 9/10/00, 4:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Zinder Zinder & Koch

Re: Knee replacement

It is possible. But you must have all of your records reviewed and an opinion from either your 3rd doctor or another doctor that there was negligence or a breach of contract with the 2nd doctor. There may be more issues. Remember that you only have 1 year within which to file your lawsuit. You should get all your records and see an attorney. You may contact me by e-mail or phone at or 818-760-0100 at ext. 101.

Read more
Answered on 10/10/00, 10:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in California