Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in California

seeking justice

i need a lawyer to represent me in a case against my doctor he inserted an iud birth control and discovered i was twelve weeks pregnant one week later i had a miscarraige i have ultrasound pictures from another physician to prove that the death was caused by the iud i need to know if someone will consult my case

Asked on 8/28/00, 4:41 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Hayes The John Hayes Law Offices

Re: seeking justice

If your new doctor is willing to testify that the IUD caused the miscarriage than you have a good case. Did the doctor in question give you a pregnancy test before commencing with the IUD? This is standard before any type of birth control method is started. If you would like a free, no obligation consultation please contact my office on Tuesday. My toll free number is 877-546-9918. We can discuss your case, and we can discuss the questions that I have. My main office is located in San Luis Obispo. I also have satellite offices in the Bay Area and Fresno which enable me to handle cases throughout the State of California without any problems. I look forward to discussing your case, and making sure this "doctor" doesn't ever do this again!


John Hayes, Esq.

Read more
Answered on 10/03/00, 3:45 am
John Bisnar Bisnar & Chase, LLP

Re: seeking justice

You are right, you need a lawyer. Be selective. In my opinion you don't just need "a lawyer". You need a legal team that specializes in Personal Injury and Medical Malpratice. Claims against doctors in California are very difficult to win. You need a law firm with the experience, financing and will to win for you. A law firm that will feel your outrage at what has happened to you. A law firm dedicated to making sure that this doctor and every doctor who hears about this case are careful not to make the same error.

The best law firms doing this type of work will provide you a free consultation, will advance all costs and will take no fee until the case is won. State law dictates the law firm's fees in these type case as well as places a maximum recovery that you can receive. Do yourself a favor and get a consultation from an experienced, well financed, dedicated law firm. You will need them.

I am very interested in your case and outraged that the doctor and his/her insurance company haven't already taken care of you. Looking forward to your call. John Bisnar, Senior Partner of Bisnar & Chase, LLP. Personal Injury Attorneys & Counselors at Law. I have personally been representing people like you since 1978.

Read more
Answered on 10/03/00, 12:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in California