Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in California

Do you have to be in the state of California to file arbitration papers? I live in Florida and will be flying out for arbitration but do not want to fly out to California just to file if I don't have to. Can I do it online? I believe I have a malpractice case..

Asked on 6/22/13, 6:38 am

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

You can file any way you like that the chosen arbitration firm allows, and your arbitration agreement doesn't prohibit.

If serious about hiring counsel to help in this, and if this is in SoCal courts, feel free to contact me. Iíll be happy to help fight and get the best outcome possible.

Read more
Answered on 6/25/13, 2:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in California