Legal Question in Military Law in California

Admin sep

I was recommend for a adminastrative seperation by a navy physcologist, all of my problems are documented in my medical record. I just found out that i came up positive on a urinalysis before this recommendation was submitted. I have served 4 years reenlisted and am on my 2nd enlistment. Knowone has officalyy informed me of this and in has been almost a two months now. What kind of discharge am i facing? I have not talked with CID or anyone else should I seek a military attorney before I am notified?

Asked on 5/10/04, 4:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Neal Puckett The Law Firm of Puckett and Faraj, PC

Re: Admin sep

You are facing a possible "Other than Honorable" discharge for drug abuse. That will take priority over any sort of psychological basis for separation. It would be wise to refuse to speak to anyone before consulting an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 5/11/04, 4:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in California