Legal Question in Military Law in California

Hey im sean I got a special court martial conviction only for disrespect but im still eas with honorable status does the disrespect charges carry over into civilian world??

Asked on 3/06/13, 7:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green

Many employers ask about convictions you should ask or report since it was under UCMJ. . The federal government uses all of the Actions under UCMJ. You just did not get a bad conduct discharge soothe special court martial is more like a misdemeanor charge... Be honest you'll be bette off in the end

Read more
Answered on 3/08/13, 6:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in California