Legal Question in Military Law in California

iam an active duty marine my wife cheated while I was deployed and still sees this individual now that iam back can I get a restraing order against him

Asked on 3/19/13, 6:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green

To stop him from seeing your wife? Not really..

Read more
Answered on 3/19/13, 10:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in California